🔕 🔔

submitting recipe to current contest

I am having difficulty uploading a previously added recipe to the current contest. What am I doing wrong. I've browsed similar questions to no avail. Thanks.

asked by ATG117 over 4 years ago

You may want to send an email noting the problem to [email protected]. I think that's what they recommend for the speediest help.

If you've previously submitted the recipe. First open it up and click the "edit" button. Scroll to the bottom of the page and go to "submit to active contest". This is pull down menu with only one option; it will list the current contest. Choose that and then hit the "publish" button.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Hi ATG117! Is it a recipe you submitted to the last contest? If so, it's still in the testing mode so you will need to contact the editors and ask that they submit it for you.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I'm assuming there is no "edit" button under the recipe.

ATG117

Thanks, inpatskitchen. I think you nailed it.