Trouble adding recipe to contest

I added a recipe about an hour ago and clicked to submit to the current contest, but it's not showing up. When I tried to add it again it didn't work. Help? Thanks.

asked by Louisa over 6 years ago

I think they are cached and added in "chunks" - it often takes just a little bit to show up. Did you check today?

Louisa

Yes, still not there...

Louisa

It is in the general recipe submissions, but not the contest. How do I re-enter it in the contest? It's Orange Pecan Pancakes with Depression Syrup. Thanks!

Go to the recipe page and hit the edit button. Scroll down to the bottom of the recipe, and at the point it says "submit my recipe to a contest" make sure to change the box afterward from "active contests" to "your best pancakes, sweet or savory"