I wrote a recipe in 2-part format. I want to eliminate the second part and change the recipe format to simple.

How do I do that? When I go to edit it, that doesn't seem to be an option. Am I missing something?

asked by Chris Hagan almost 5 years ago

You probably need to email the editors to delete the recipe, and re-submit.

LE BEC FIN

After many aggravations with the process, here is my advice:
Enter your recipe into a word document on your pc
Go to 52 and click on Enter the contest/add a recipe
Choose the simple format
Cut and paste your recipe ingredients and directions into the top directions window of the blank recipe form
Type in your recipe title
Cut and paste (from your existing/previously entered recipe)your recipe statement below the recipe title.
Scroll down on your recipe form and choose One Pot Meal for this contest , and check the I promise..... box. Enter your recipe and photo.

Write the 52 editors and ask them to delete the previous 2 part version of your recipe, leaving in the simple format version of the recipe you have just added to the One Pot contest.