National Peanut Butter day

Anyone else celebrating National Peanut Butter Day? January 24 :) If so, how will you?

asked by ZombieCupcake over 4 years ago

jmburns

With homemade "Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies". My Favorite Cookie.

bigpan

I guess I celebrate it every other day with toast and bannana and peanut butter for breakfast. Can't beat PB&J sandwiches for lunch. Homemade chocolate cups with peanut butter (not the commercial ones that are filled with sugar and cheap chocolate) is a good anytime snack.

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I made graham crackers with peanut butter and chocolate chips!

TobiT

Seeing all of the previous answers made me want to run to the kitchen, pull out the jar of crunchy PB, grab a big spoon and enjoy a big scoop! Something so satisfying about a big spoonful of PB. (Although all of those previous recipe ideas sounded great, too. I just craved some instant PB gratification!)

I've been really wanting to try these: http://food52.com/recipes...

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

sexyLAMBCHOPx - is there anything better than peanut butter AND chocolate. Thanks for reminding me to make this recipe. I've had it in my saved file for a while now. I'm going to make it sooner rather than later. Thanks for the reminder!

Love peanut butter (commercial style) and chocolate. Can't see how this wouldn't be amazing for someone who enjoys the combo. Good weekend to try!