A question about a recipe: Epic Quinoa Kale Salad with Orange Miso Dressing & Teriyaki Cashews

6b36633b 6185 4310 9a07 178bed3617d4  quinoa kale salad

I have a question about the recipe "Epic Quinoa Kale Salad with Orange Miso Dressing & Teriyaki Cashews" from Julie. What are the measurements for the dressing?

asked by Amanda Potter Cole almost 5 years ago

LE BEC FIN

amanda, the dressing ingreds and measures are in the bottom of the ingreds list.

Julie

Hi Amanda, sorry about the delayed response. I added the dressing ingredients & measurements at the bottom of the ingredient list. Thank you Le Bec Fin for answering :)