🔕 🔔

brunch

Hosting a surprise birthday brunch for a friend tomorrow morning and one of my ovens has broken. There are going to be 14 guests. Thinking of making individual egg frittatas in muffin tins. Can I make these today and reheat them? Any suggestions for making sure they do not stick? I am using my grandmothers muffin tins. Thanks!

asked by ELCookie about 4 years ago

26cf8ead eab3 4790 80c7 962985f6eb74  ahd profile 2

Cold and room temp frittata are delicious too.

For reheating in a microwave, use low power and just make sure they are well covered so they don't dry out. In an oven, a short amount of time at high (like 400 F) heat should work out.

Happy birthday to your friend!

0d5cadfa fe91 4f36 a4fb e56494121c57  stringio

There is just nothing like fresh, warm eggs. I would make them morning of.

For nonstick - just butter the muffin tin. It will brown the edges, keep things from sticking, and add a gentle flavor.