New grill recipes

Our grill died this year. After a few grill less months we finally bought a new fancy grill. My husband also has the week off. So I need everyone's favorite recipes for grilling!

asked by kimhw almost 5 years ago

LE BEC FIN

ITCH (pronounced Each) 1 ¾ C.

MARINADE:

6 T. TOMATO PASTE

2 T.+ GROUND TOASTED CUMIN

2 TSP. SWEET PAPRIKA

½ C. RED WINE VINEGAR

¾ C. OLIVE OIL

½-1T. KOSHER OR SMOKED SALT.

½-1 T.BLACK PEPPER, FRESHLY GROUND COARSE

2 ½ LB. BONELESS LAMB LEG, CUT IN 1 ½”CUBES

1-2 LB. WHITE ONIONS, MED, PEELED AND CUT IN HALF NORTH TO SOUTH , AND CUT INTO 1-2” WEDGES, KEEPING THE ROOT END INTACT

COMBINE ALL THE MARINADE INGREDIENTS, WHISKING IN OIL THE LAST.

ADD ENOUGH TO LAMB TO LIBERALLY COAT. REMAINDER CAN COAT ONION WEDGES.. MARINADE 1 DAY. SKEWER LAMB AND ONIONS SEPARATELY AND GRILL.

MARINADE FREEZES WELL. I KEEP IT IN STOCK FOR QUICK SUMMER GRILL-OUTS.

***THIS IS AN ARMENIAN DISH THAT I FIRST TASTED AT THE ANNUAL XMAS PARTY THROWN BY PANOS, MY WONDERFUL TOYOTA MECHANIC IN BELMONT MA.

This is as simple as life gets http://food52.com/recipes...

Dave on the grill

www.amazingribs.com It's my go to site for grilling.

Dave on the grill

Weber grills also has an app that is full of recipes and easy to use. It even gives you a grocery list for each recipe.

Good article by Tom Hirschfeld on "8 tips for updating your kebabs"
http://food52.com/blog...
Recipe on Burmese Style Wings with Lime, Cilantro and Shallot Salsa

aobenour

I really like recipes from Steven Raichlan - he has a show on PBS and several wonderful books. He has recipes from all over the U.S. and all over the world.

Check out Bobby Flay's recipes for the grill (foodnetwork). He offers lots of different & unusual recipes for meat, fruit & vegetables.

ambradambra

If you like fish, grilled mackerel is fantastic, easy to cook and good for you. I've recently posted on my blog about it. There's also a recipe for a pan-fried version. Enjoy! http://ambradambra.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/a-fine-kettle-of-fish/

Grilled pizza, Chicken Yakatori with strips of chicken with green onion on two skewers like this =]|]|]|]=, Grilled Shrimp--on two skewers like this =))))))=, and grilled halibut with Chimichuri sauce.