🔕 🔔

Dispenser for measuring sugar spoonfuls?

Do you know of a convenient dispenser for sugar by the spoon or half spoon? I'm going to make some Truvia substitute for a friend who uses individual packets for drinks because it will save quite a bit on cost (she uses a lot.) But she needs a convenient dispenser to place by her chair (hard for her to move around.) I was thinking of something near spill proof and she said she had once seen a dispenser that you turn upside down and it measures a portion? Sounds familiar, know of something?

asked by nutcakes about 4 years ago

D347253b 88e5 4ba1 ab1b 7b10260231b2  stringio

Automatic Sugar and Spice Dispenser 1 or 1/2 Tablespoon At the Push of a Button
I saw this on amazon, might work?

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Check some antique or thrift shops. Diner cafes of years gone by had glass sugar dispensers with a spout and little flap that stopped the flow after one portion - which was about one teaspoon.