I love your website and your recipes , why do you support GMO products? Are you aware what they do to promote disease in this country ?

I want to support your globate and share with others , I can't when I know that you are selling food products that are damaging to our bodies and cause inflammation. Your products are not inexpensive so why not use organic and GMO free???

asked by Lynn Weisenfeld over 4 years ago

cdilaura
cdilaura

Christina is the Vice President of Commerce Operations for Food52.

Hi Lynn,

I'd love to know which products you have a questions about so we could provide you additional information. We go to great lengths to curate high quality products that live up to our standards. Have you seen the Good Food Awards collection? http://food52.com/provisions...

Each of these products were finalists at this year's Good Food Awards. If you're not familiar with this organization, The Good Food Awards celebrate the kind of food we all want to eat: tasty, authentic and responsibly produced.

I hope this is helpful -- please let me know if I can address any other concerns you have.

Best,
Christina

bigpan

Well, there goes corn, rice, milk, soy, squash, papaya, beets, alfalfa, canola ... et al. ;-)