🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cider-Braised Corned Beef and Vegetables

85710681 7a52 4639 aaac 84eba60c3ef4  cornedbeefsliced

I have a question about the recipe "Cider-Braised Corned Beef and Vegetables" from lighterandlocal. How much cooking time should I allow for a 5 lb corned beef that I'm cooking in a foil-covered roasting pan (instead of 2.5 lb, dutch oven as called for in recipe)?

asked by Randi over 3 years ago

4421619e f544 4703 9273 6e95dc123a79  black picture small

I have not made that recipe, but I am cooking corned beefs (4-5 lb) 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours til tender....just put a fork in it and if it slides in and out really easy, it is done....I don't think it should be any different because you are using a different container.