can any one help with a salt and pepper chicken recipe, I have tried loads but it never tastes the same as the chip shop

asked by @enji86benji over 7 years ago

nutcakes

Hello there. Sorry you don't have an answer so far, answers are given by member of Food52, just people like you and I and a few expert editors. Most of us are based in the U.S., but not all. We don't have 'chip shops' and don't know what kind of salt and pepper chicken you mean. Chinese treatment is the only one I know. Do you use a deep fryer and regulate the temperature?

Foodpickle is great for emergencies and subsitutions when you need a quick answer. Food52.com has member recipes and contests. Nothing for this dish yet, though.