🔕 🔔

Did we lose the "Save favorite articles" feature?

Not only was I unable to save “How to truss a chicken”, but when I checked my saved articles, they had vanished. I hope they are hiding somewhere safe.

asked by pamelalee over 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi pamelalee - you still have the ability to save! Click the heart button to save something to your "Favorites" collection, or click the Save button, and then select a Collection to save the article to (or create a new collection). Or do both! When you're ready to see it again, click your photo in the top right, and then select "Favorites & Collections."