🔕 🔔

Easter cocktails

I've been assigned the job of Easter cocktails. All suggestions welcome.

asked by mrslarkin over 3 years ago

A rhubarb spritzer (with optional vodka), mint garnish?
Pimm's Cup
White wine sangria

Easter is the kickoff of the Aperol spritz season for me--it is Prosecco, Aperol, and a bit of sparkling water with an orange slice. It looks loke a glass of sunshine--and Aperol is rhubarb-based.

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I love these ideas! Maybe a scaled-down version of this beautiful DIY bellini bar -- http://www.howsweeteats... -- the colors remind me of Easter eggs.

215f80e9 037e 401b a8a5 ede70a58b359  fb avatar

How about a 'Spaghetti Western' cocktail featuring the new Italian blood orange liqueur? Recipe here: http://ambradambra.wordpress...

A9b6c85c 8308 4f76 8ba8 7ea0f7cb4328  img 0787