How long can you keep yeasted waffle batter (including eggs) in the refrigerator?

Made this batter on Sunday early morning for a late Sunday brunch, we never got around to it so it's been in the fridge for 2 days - but was going to do breakfast for dinner tonight. Still good? Thank you!

asked by Pia S over 4 years ago

I think you'll be okay with that. It's just Tuesday. Give it a sniff. If it smells sour, I'd toss it, but otherwise... I make yeasted waffle batter all the time, but usually it only sits overnight. If you have it in a covered container, I'd go ahead. But make all the waffles tonight. You can easily freeze any leftovers.

Pia S

Thank you very much for the quick answer!