🔕 🔔

How long can you keep yeasted waffle batter (including eggs) in the refrigerator?

Made this batter on Sunday early morning for a late Sunday brunch, we never got around to it so it's been in the fridge for 2 days - but was going to do breakfast for dinner tonight. Still good? Thank you!

asked by Pia S over 3 years ago

I think you'll be okay with that. It's just Tuesday. Give it a sniff. If it smells sour, I'd toss it, but otherwise... I make yeasted waffle batter all the time, but usually it only sits overnight. If you have it in a covered container, I'd go ahead. But make all the waffles tonight. You can easily freeze any leftovers.

F8893f73 aed4 498e b713 ba0d87a88dec  profile pic

Thank you very much for the quick answer!