🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Leeks with Mustard-Bacon Vinaigrette

85ba3bfe 7879 4bef ba8d d5b33552be5d  leeks with mustard bacon vinaigrette lebo 9781607742678 art 094 r1

I have a question about the recipe "Leeks with Mustard-Bacon Vinaigrette" from davidlebovitz. This recipe looks lovely, but I'm not quite sure if the rendered bacon fat is used...? Can (or should) it be added to the vinaigrette?

asked by CarlaCooks over 3 years ago

19488026 e346 4719 83d9 8d3286436bbd  kary osmond heavy g

Looking at the vinaigrette ratio of oil the vinegar, I would say the bacon grease is not used. However, it can be used to make the vinaigrette, use the leftover bacon grease in place of the vegetable oil.