A question about a recipe: Corn, Spring Onion, and Ricotta Tart

04b5eab1 18dc 4587 a4d6 bab191facd2f  2014 0603 cp corn spring onion ricotta tart 010

I have a question about the recipe "Corn, Spring Onion, and Ricotta Tart" from Jade O'Donahoo | Eat This My Friend . The recipe calls for grams and celsius oven temp. Could you please convert that to cups/farenheit? thanks!

asked by Margot over 4 years ago

Convert it yourself! It's easy--just enter your search in the google search box: "220 c in f", for example and hit the search button. Works for all sorts of metric conversions--33 meters in feet, 454 g in lb, etc. etc.

Stephanie Bourgeois
Stephanie Bourgeois

Stephanie is the Head Recipe Tester of Food52.

We've add the U.S. volume measurements to the recipe.