Restaurant recommendation in Charlottesville VA

Looking for good food tonight in Charlottesville, VA. Any cuisine, casual is good, but we are kid-free tonight and would enjoy a special night out with our friends. Mid- to high-price range okay. Thanks in advance!

asked by Sugartoast about 4 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

I'm sorry you didn't get an answer to this in time. Hopefully you found a good spot!

SueH

Oh I wish I had seen this post! I believe the restaurant is still there, The Ivy Inn...the most memorable, delicious meal I've ever eaten. It was on my honeymoon 20 years ago, found the place by accident as we had stopped in Charlottesville, VA for the night!

Patty

Yes, the Ivy Inn is still here!

Patty

I know it's too late, but I can recommend the C&O, the Shebeen, and Bashir's Taverna. For future reference, however.