🔕 🔔

Free range eggs

I just got back from a local petting farm with the kids, bought a dozen free-range eggs in the gift shop. Any egg-cellent (easy) ideas for dinner?

asked by MyLittleCuddles about 6 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Mmmm - I would boil some noodles, add maybe some fresh peas and basil and parmesan, and plop poached eggs on top!

4de32233 9b14 42ac bf6a 7a02a8474e54  dsc 0034

shakshouka!

Lucky you! This is one of my favorites:

If this is your first experience with free-range eggs, you will taste a difference between them and grocery store eggs. Prepare them simply so you won't mask that wonderful flavor. aargersi's idea sounds like a winner.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

The "good china" eggs are one of my faves!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I am with ChefJune and aargersi and I would even be simpler. At this time of year I soft-medium boil my free-range eggs from my farmer and slice tomatoes and cucumbers and put hummus out and wonderful bread and eat that. Oh so good!