Free range eggs

I just got back from a local petting farm with the kids, bought a dozen free-range eggs in the gift shop. Any egg-cellent (easy) ideas for dinner?

asked by MyLittleCuddles over 7 years ago

Mmmm - I would boil some noodles, add maybe some fresh peas and basil and parmesan, and plop poached eggs on top!

student epicure

shakshouka!

Lucky you! This is one of my favorites:

If this is your first experience with free-range eggs, you will taste a difference between them and grocery store eggs. Prepare them simply so you won't mask that wonderful flavor. aargersi's idea sounds like a winner.

wssmom

The "good china" eggs are one of my faves!

I am with ChefJune and aargersi and I would even be simpler. At this time of year I soft-medium boil my free-range eggs from my farmer and slice tomatoes and cucumbers and put hummus out and wonderful bread and eat that. Oh so good!