A question about a recipe: Saltie's Focaccia

151f637c 0414 47b3 8108 941d30fe8f96  2017 1003 delta faucet focaccia hero julia gartland 112

I have a question about the recipe "Saltie's Focaccia" from Marian Bull. Can I make a half recipe? What kind of pan should I use?

asked by fitsxarts about 4 years ago

ZombieCupcake

9x13 pans are available, if you don't already have one

Marian Bull

You could try, but I've always been warned not to halve or double the amount of yeast in bread recipes. If you do, I'd use a jelly roll pan!

Because this recipe uses very little yeast, I would make the entire recipe and cut the dough in half and freeze the unused half. How fun will it be to have a ball of dough in the freezer ready to go. :)
Just use any cookie sheet to cook the half you use.