A question about a recipe: Pasta with Corn, Slow-Cooked Tomatoes, and Garlic Confit

A59e65f7 f3eb 4538 8ac5 81f8a93d0c6f  corntomatopasta11

I have a question about the recipe "Pasta with Corn, Slow-Cooked Tomatoes, and Garlic Confit" from Phyllis Grant. How much would 2 pints of cherry tomatoes weigh? I have no idea how to measure 2 pints of tomatoes.

asked by abg5043 over 4 years ago

Since pints are volume and not weight measurements, just measure out two cups per pint. Cherry tomatoes differ in weight, so using a measuring cup is the way to go.

Cherry tomatoes are often sold by the pint, so you can just pick up two containers. Or simply measure out 4 cups, as Susan W suggested.

ATG117

Or you can just eyeball and be imprecise. The pasta will turn out just fine.