🔕 🔔

Is there a flour ingredient omission in the Kahlo Wedding Cookie recipe?

Caitlin Freeman posted a Wedding Cookie recipe on April 29. In Step 3 she says to combine the flour and walnut mixture...there is no flour ingredient in the stated recipe. Is the flour the combination of the ground Walnuts and confectioners sugar? If so, what am I combining it with? I posted a comment to the recipe thread without a reply yesterday. I needed to mail these cookies over the weekend as a gift and they are a day long process of freezing dough at different stages. I am so late, please help.

asked by bhivedesign almost 4 years ago

Looks like the flour is there now. It lists 1 3/4 cups flour.

bhivedesign

Indeed. I'm off to whip up a batch of these. Thanks so much Mrs. Larkin.