Pasta

Any recipes for pasta?

asked by Emily over 4 years ago

https://food52.com/recipes...
Tons. Here's a start.

Liza's Kitchen NYC

What type of pasta are you looking to make? I have several nice recipes.

Emily Nordby

Here is a no recipe, recipe. Half cup of flour, half cup of semolina flour, pinch of salt. Whisk. Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients. Then add one egg, 1 tsp oil, and one tbsp water. With your hands, incorporate the flour into the well of wet ingredients until totally combined. Put some flour on a clean surface, and knead your ball of wet pasta dough. This takes some time, and don't be afraid of "over kneading" knead knead knead until the pasta is smooth and not sticky at all. Roll your dough out using a pasta machine of a rolling pin. You'll need plenty of flour to avoid sticking. Shape pasta into whatever your heart desires! Or make ravioli.