A question about a recipe: Beef Empanadas with Sofrito Sauce

I have a question about the recipe "Beef Empanadas with Sofrito Sauce" from Lilly'sHomeJournal. how do I stop receiving comments on this thread?!

A59a9acc 522e 4774 978b dbfa7fe8076d  dsc 0239
Recipe question for: Beef Empanadas with Sofrito Sauce

Lindsay-Jean Hard July 16, 2014

Apologies for all of the unwanted emails Meagan. You should now be opted out of receiving emails when people comment on that post.

And for future reference, you can review your email preferences here: https://food52.com/users...

Diana B
Diana B July 16, 2014

I think all of us have this question from time to time and would like to "unsubscribe" to receiving notices on a given (usually very active) post. Is there some way to do this by ourselves?

Susan W July 16, 2014

Diana, I guess they are working on it, but for now, you have to add an answer to the thread and before you submit it, check the box that opts you out of notifications on that thread.

Diana B
Diana B July 17, 2014

Thanks, Susan. My default is to get notice of subsequent posts, but sometimes a posting becomes quite popular (or controversial) and the number of responses is such that one wishes one could turn the faucet off!

Susan W July 17, 2014

Yes, some of the threads are uber active. I have the opposite problem...I no longer get notifications. It's a mystery. I used to get them, but they disappeared. I have checked my settings to know avail.