A question about a recipe: Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice with Smoky Red Pepper Sauce

F006386a 43d2 43a2 9207 81384caec25a  2014 0715 cauliflower rice with red pepper sauce 008

I have a question about the recipe "Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice with Smoky Red Pepper Sauce" from Gena Hamshaw. for this recipe do i use 1/2 cup tahini sauce or straight tahini?

asked by Audrey McBride about 4 years ago

The 1/2 cup of tahini is pure/straight tahini - should be no other ingredients in it

Audrey, I had to stop by and say hello to a fellow W30/Paleo person. I did my first W30 about 4 years ago. :0)

Audrey McBride

hi there! it's my first W30 and i love it! :)

That's awesome!! The last one I did was a W100. A bunch of us on the forum did it together. Many people thought we'd lost our marbles. :0)