🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Michael Ruhlman's Pasta with Tomato Water, Basil, and Garlic

Bcb38808 7b60 4b88 bfcd d6c612d9d13d  14784151680 5687dc752d b

I have a question about the recipe "Michael Ruhlman's Pasta with Tomato Water, Basil, and Garlic" from Genius Recipes. I am completely confused by Step #5 as was another reader. Please explain. Why does the water need to be boiling if you have already cooked the pasta?

asked by Phillie Filly about 3 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi Phillie -- I just answered your comment on the recipe page. Check it out and let me know if it's still unclear!