🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grilled peach/mascarpone pot pies with ginger/molasses cookie lid

3bbb9493 ad1f 4c1c b181 f3123e343342  peach pot pie and ginger cookie10

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled peach/mascarpone pot pies with ginger/molasses cookie lid" from Mandy @ Lady and pups. Can you use gluten free flour

asked by Laurelb about 3 years ago

Hi, I've never tried with gluten free flour so I can't say for certain, but if you've made cookies before with any gluten free flour and it worked, then I would tend to think that it should be fine in this recipe as well :)