Reno, NV Restaurants

I'm in town for business. Any places you'd recommend?

asked by prandial over 4 years ago

Sarah Smith

Campo is an absolute must.

Downtown and Midtown have had a lot of great places open up over the last couple of years - Sup, Midtown Eats, Mari Chuy's, Brassiere Saint James, The Brewer's Cabinet, Thai Corner Cafe, The Cheeseboard, Old Granite Street, Wild River Grille, SoDo, Fuego... These are just places I've been to, but there are a ton of other great places (check out Yelp).

Great Basin is a local brew pup - there is a location in South Reno and in neighboring Sparks. Silver Peak is another brew pup and there is a location in downtown and midtown.

Johnny's (Italian) is always highly recommended, as is Rapscallion for a nicer dinner. Twisted Fork is also great - it's in South Reno.

prandial

Thank you so much! I went straight to Campo and absolutely loved their mission and menu. The food was delicious and sitting outside gave us great views of the mountains.
Thanks again!

Sarah Smith

You're welcome - Glad you enjoyed it! If you are ever in town again, Heritage was established by the same Chef and he has a new place in the works (Provisions).

The Stone House is lovely.