🔕 🔔

Looking for a restaurant recommendation in Richmond, VA

I am sorry for the non-cooking-related question, but I'm planning a one-night trip to Richmond and I'm looking for a great meal. This is just a weekend getaway inspired by a good hotel deal; I've never been to Richmond and I have no idea how to explore the restaurant scene. Any Food52ers from the area who have a favorite in town? Our hotel is on East Franklin and N. 1st streets, and we won't have a car. Any other recommendations of what to do are welcome too!

asked by LucyS almost 6 years ago

4d625ded d965 42c7 b1ee ec9d7dc7fb4e  profilepic

My grandmother lives in Richmond, so I'm always on the lookout for good places down there. I've heard great things about Comfort, but apparently the place fills up quickly, so get there early. Here's a good chowhound thread to give you other ideas: http://chowhound.chow.com...