Going to Naples, Florida looking for restaurant recommendations

Or any other town close to Naples

asked by Nan over 3 years ago

mt gal

There are lots of options..what are you interested in?

Jenny Xu

Hi! I think Nan sent her response to us by accident, but she says: "Fish seafood steak Italian"

mt gal

The turtle club on Vanderbilt Beach has good seafood and great views... You will need a reservation, it is always crowded. USS Nemo also for seafood. I like Barbatella and Campiello for Italian and there are lots of steakhouses, Shula's is very good

dymnyno

Sea Salt, Nemos, Bleu Provence and The Port Royale Club if you know someone and can get into it