A question about a recipe: Apple Rye Punch

7ad1beb1 bb4e 4c49 b248 99474562dcb4  2015 1020 apple rye punch cocktail james ransom 025

I have a question about the recipe "Apple Rye Punch" from kate. Could I use ginger beer instead of hard cider? I'm not a hard cider fan.

asked by Stephanie G about 4 years ago

If you read the comments below the recipe, at least one person added ginger beer and loved it. They didn't substitute, but still, the flavors sound like they meld. Another comment was about dividing all ingredients by ten to make a test cocktail. Last but not least, sometimes when an ingredient is part of a recipe, it becomes part of the sum and you may find you like it.