Napa culinary class suggestions?

Any suggestions for a culinary class in Napa at the end of October (other than CIA)? Thank you for your advice :)

asked by cowgirlculture about 4 years ago

former Community Editor

This previous thread https://food52.com/hotline... on the same topic suggested taking a class at Fatted Calf in the Oxbow Market.

cowgirlculture

Just to let others know, I did attend a great class in Napa called Cooking with Julie. We visited a farmers market, had a wine tasting and tour, then cooked a wonderful meal at her house. Pumpkin ice cream was my favorite :) She also does Culinary Tours of Tuscany and I am hoping to attend someday!