🔕 🔔

Napa culinary class suggestions?

Any suggestions for a culinary class in Napa at the end of October (other than CIA)? Thank you for your advice :)

asked by cowgirlculture almost 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

This previous thread https://food52.com/hotline... on the same topic suggested taking a class at Fatted Calf in the Oxbow Market.

81644eb1 c1bc 4b68 9853 f6adb59113c1  k

Just to let others know, I did attend a great class in Napa called Cooking with Julie. We visited a farmers market, had a wine tasting and tour, then cooked a wonderful meal at her house. Pumpkin ice cream was my favorite :) She also does Culinary Tours of Tuscany and I am hoping to attend someday!