A question about a recipe: Chicken Potstickers

54e91748 1e47 4880 b410 2ef1f979e991  potstickers1

I have a question about the recipe "Chicken Potstickers" from molly yeh. Can I use fresh ginger instead of ground ginger? If so, do the measurements stay the same?

asked by Isobel about 4 years ago

You would want to double the amount, so 2 tsp. I love her recipes. I haven't made this one, but I will soon.

plainhomecook

I agree with the infallible Susan W. I bet the fresh ginger will add real piquancy to the dish.

Awww..what a nice thing to say, but trust me, I have had my share of kitchen tragedies. :)

Isobel

thanks both of you! I ended up doing a teaspoon of ground ginger and a teaspoon of fresh ginger. they were delicious!