I wanted to say that I appreciate the nice community that we have here, thanks to Amanda and Merrill and everyone involved in food52. I know that we can continue to be helpful as well as kind in our responses. It is wonderful to be able to learn new things every day. I hope that everyone's holidays are all that they want them to be. Wishing you all the best.

asked by bella s.f. over 7 years ago

Thanks so much, Bella -- we're so glad you're enjoying the community of food52. We're biased, of course, but we love it here, as well. Happy holidays!

What a lovely comment! Thank you to you too, bella, for being such a positive, supportive member of this great community. Hope your holidays are wonderful.

Hear, hear, bella s.f.! Hoisting a glass of bourbon-spiked egg nog to you, and all the nice food52 folks! Happiest of holidays to you all.

I completely agree. I'm pretty recent to food52, and already hooked! I've made some great food from recipes from this site. Thanks A&M and all of the amazing food52ers out there!