🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

I need to purchase a dough docker? Any suggestions as to brand, type or where to buy? Should I purchase one with plastic or metal "spikes"?

I will be using the dough docker when making pies and thin crust pizzas. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

asked by Phillie Filly over 2 years ago
1 answer 844 views
F8c5465c 5952 47d4 9558 8116c099e439  dscn2212

Cynthia is a trusted source on Bread/Baking.

added over 2 years ago

I would definitely suggest one with metal spikes. That's the only type I've ever used, and it will be extremely sturdy for you over the long run. Too, it tends to stick less to doughs.


Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.