🔕 🔔

I am looking for a recipe for Hulled Barley bread with no wheat.

I would like it to be soft and moist like a sandwich bread.

asked by Erva about 3 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hopefully someone else jumps in with the perfect recipe for you (as I haven't seen a recipe that seems like quite like what you're looking for), but if not, maybe it would work to tinker with a recipe or combine a few different barley bread recipes?

This one might make for a good starting point: http://www.wareaglemill..., with a gluten-free flour blend in place of the all-purpose and whole wheat flours.