Your personal shoppers, leaving home not required. Shop gift guides »
🔕 🔔

Food52 community

Gee, I read some rather nasty comments on here today regarding a popular cookie recipe, and was surprised at how immature and rude the posters were. I have had one or two very unnecessary, snarky replies to questions that I've posted, but my overall experience with Food52 has been great. I don't dare call myself a good cook (my child will back me on this), but what I love about this site is the community and the ability to post questions that someone can hopefully answer. I also love reading the blogs and seeing recipes from other people. Keep up the good work! And thanks for all of the "help".

asked by barb48 about 2 years ago
Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Barb48 could you let us know which cookie recipe you're referring to, so we can make sure we're keeping an eye on the comments? Thanks!

Voted the Best Answer!

Hi. The creator of the recipe took care of it very nicely. My point was that it's unnecessary to be negative or rude here. This is such a great place to explore and be a part of.