Food52 community

Gee, I read some rather nasty comments on here today regarding a popular cookie recipe, and was surprised at how immature and rude the posters were. I have had one or two very unnecessary, snarky replies to questions that I've posted, but my overall experience with Food52 has been great. I don't dare call myself a good cook (my child will back me on this), but what I love about this site is the community and the ability to post questions that someone can hopefully answer. I also love reading the blogs and seeing recipes from other people. Keep up the good work! And thanks for all of the "help".

• Posted by: barb48
  • November 2, 2014

1 Comment

Lindsay-Jean Hard November 3, 2014

Barb48 could you let us know which cookie recipe you're referring to, so we can make sure we're keeping an eye on the comments? Thanks!

Voted the Best Reply!

barb48
barb48 November 3, 2014

Hi. The creator of the recipe took care of it very nicely. My point was that it's unnecessary to be negative or rude here. This is such a great place to explore and be a part of.