A question about a recipe: Roasted and Whipped Bone Marrow

D5a9af98 d767 4681 be9a 8ffad4ed3b65  marrow

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted and Whipped Bone Marrow" from Cara Nicoletti. What's the shelf-life of this recipe?

asked by Julianna Bug Driskel almost 4 years ago

I don't know. But you could try emailing the author. If you click on her name under the headline of the recipe (https://food52.com/recipes...), it will take you to her profile page. Then click on the little envelope / email icon to send a message to her.

Cara Nicoletti
Cara Nicoletti

Cara is a butcher at The Meat Hook in Brooklyn, the blogger behind Yummybooks.com, and the author of Voracious, coming 2015.

Hello, Julianna! It's just roasted fat, so it will last about 3 weeks in the fridge. Indefinitely in the freezer.