🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Autumn Ash

Bd3bb36c cc2b 4e10 8c51 ed0830064e2f  scotch brandy cocktail food52 mark weinberg 14 11 04 0120

I have a question about the recipe "Autumn Ash" from Sippity Sup (Greg Henry). "Julep strain" Sorry! lol

asked by bhjulian about 3 years ago

Fd464b0a 386a 4191 8f3d ccc0af41d054  gregopenskytomatomania

A julep strainer is a type of strainer that is typically used with stirred cocktails as opposed to the wire ring strainer known as a Hawthorn strainer. It's a small detail and not absolutely necessary to the success of the drink. Here's a link to illustrate. http://drinks.seriouseats... GREG

Thank you! A nice cocktail shaker set is on my Christmas list. And thanks for the great recipe. I don't drink wine so I'm always on the lookout for new cocktails