Thank you, Food52, for 5 fun, interesting years. I celebrate with great happiness November 14, 2009. :o)

That was the day that Cathy Barrow, aka MrsWheelbarrow, encouraged me to check out this wonderful new food site, and to sign up. I'm so glad I did. Love you, everybody. ;o)

Cheers, AJ!

Cheers, AJ! You are an inspiration. God bless, and many more recipes to come. :-)

Love you, too, AJ. XO

Love all of you too!! This site has been life changing in a VERY GOOD WAY!!

AJ, I am a newbie on this site, but I always find you kind, informative and a kick in the pants to talk to. :)

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Happy you are here, too, cheers!!

Back at you AJ, and it was a blessing when I discovered Food52.