Is there any interest from the Food52 community in doing a recipe countdown for the holidays?

Would there be any interest in sharing, either via forum or with foodie pen pals, family recipes for the holidays in the style of a recipe countdown? A sort of '12 days of recipes for the holidays' type of set-up?

asked by Jr0717 about 4 years ago

Cool idea. You might want to email [email protected] Also, what you could do is post it as a hotline question--what are your favorite family recipes for the holidays?

I like Barbara's idea of a hotline entry. Easy. I will certainly participate and I'm sure many will.

Jr0717

Thank you both for the suggestions! I might go for another hotline post in December to the effect that you've both suggested. I look forward to seeing what recipes come in!

I'm going to start gathering. :)