Chicken curry for 30 people

How much ingredients do I need to cook chicken curry for 30 people

asked by Christie over 3 years ago

bigpan

I would say two bone-in thighs per person; or 6oz boneless per person. That will give you some leftovers ... maybe.

Christie

Thank you but I would like to know how much coconut milk, pounds of chicken breast, shrimp, bell pepper, onion, etc; ingredients to use for the chicken and shrimp curry dish, for 30 people.

lloreen

It's really hard to say depending on the recipe and what else you are serving. If you link to the recipe, someone might be able to give you a guess.

try this one (or any chicken curry) at allrecipes. they have a great "adjust servings feature" that helps you figure all those amounts. http://allrecipes.com/recipe...