🔕 🔔

Erin's Slow Roast Turkey

In Erin's Slow Roast Turkey recipe do I have to take the turkey out after 10 hrs & then reheat it or can I just heat longer & raise temp at end? If I can heat longer, do I go directly from slow roasting at 250 to 375 for extra time or will that dry it out since it's already hot. ? Help! Not sure what to do. Hate dry turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!!

asked by holly over 3 years ago

Bb305185 6b66 45c6 ac96 6204c9dd8a30  dsc09796
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

You don't have to take out the turkey -- that's just an option if you're making it ahead! Otherwise just turn up the temperature to 375° F and roast for 40 minutes. Let it cool for another 15 to 30 before slicing. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you Sarah! You are a lifesaver! Be safe out there!