Cookie experts: Does anyone have a Snowball recipe with reduced flour and increased nuts? Thanks!

Too much flour (1-2 cups) in regular snowballs. Looking for a flour-reduced, less-sweet treat for guests. Possible?

asked by sydney almost 4 years ago

We have a heartier version with buckwheat flour going up on Monday! Can you wait that long?

sydney

Absolutely! I'm so glad to hear and look forward to it. Thanks!

sydney

Kristen, I was thrilled to see the recipe (won't have time to try it myself for a few weeks) but an eagle-eyed commenter on the recipe page noted a confusion in the recipe that hasn't been answered yet: baking powder or soda?

Here's a lemon-flavored version using only almond flour: http://nomnomcrunch.com... I think if you used half nut flour and half AP you'd get a nice texture, somewhere between soft and crunchy.

sydney

Two options now! Yay, and thanks to you both!