🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples

46c95f81 8d68 40a0 b855 37ed5bd3b8d4  ezblsg2fznmpiy 78wazafyeucdxdhynbmu8b0rjerk

I have a question about the recipe "Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples" from Gena Hamshaw. Out of brussel sprouts! Could I sub in broccoli?? Or...?

asked by marmar over 3 years ago

Michele

I think it would work but make sure you include the stems which should help to stop it from being dry - I don't think the florets will give enough moisture.

Or use same volume of cabbage for Brussels sprouts (which are the wee cousins of cabbage)...