A question about a recipe: Orange Ricotta Pillows with Lillet Kumquat Compote

8df5eb31 755a 402d b66d 7899e12d00a5  food52 01 24 12 0901

I have a question about the recipe "Orange Ricotta Pillows with Lillet Kumquat Compote" from TheWimpyVegetarian. What is the best way to warm up the crepes if making them in advance?

asked by Irene almost 4 years ago

Not familiar with that specific crepe 'recipe but generally warm them wrapped or covered I foil or lidded overproif pan at 300-350F for about 10 (more or less depending on total volume). Also you may want to add a bit of liquid or fat to maintain moistness.

Irene

Thank you! that's a good idea for many crepes. I was thinking of warming them in a pan but that's not easy if you have guests waiting for the desert.

Patty

Or if you don't have too many you could reheat them individually in your crepe pan. Probably no need to add any more butter if it's well seasoned. Just slide them a bit to make sure.

Irene

Thanks Patty.