🔕 🔔

Will I get perfect mini cheesecakes using a silicone muffin pan

I want to make mini cheesecakes for a party and I was planing on using a silicone muffin pan I have. My question is: will I be able to pull them out with no problem? Do I need to grease the pan prior to baking?

asked by Toshi almost 3 years ago

Yes, you should get good results. And no, you don't need to grease the molds. As for pulling them out, you should actually be able to remove them by pressing up from the bottom. Be sure to refrigerate them overnight before doing so.