🔕 🔔

Any tricks for a novice chocolate bark maker? I mean virgin novice,,,,

Hoping to add nuts and dried fruit.

asked by csheago over 2 years ago

F3fdbabe d72e 44f9 919d eecf03b7e10e  liza skitchenlogo

Bark is one of the easiest chocolate treats to make and it always comes out looking great. If you intend to leave large portions of plain chocolate, you may consider tempering so it looks shiny (there are great instructions on the site - I like the microwave method). If you like bark with a lot of "stuff" it's probably not necessary as not much of the chocolate shows. I'd also suggest using a decent quality chocolate as the waxiness of some of the cheaper brands really does take away from the texture of the bark.

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Use quality ingredients and make more than you think you should make !