How to make a chocolate Torta caprese moist

F793e9d5 83b8 45d7 b3f5 daf109077a45  35192 how to make a chocolate torta caprese moist

I've made a few recipes, but can't seem to figure out why it's always a it too dry/dense.

asked by James Durazzo almost 4 years ago

cavoletto

What recipe are you using (I use the one with 5 eggs and 200g each of almonds, sugar, butter and chocolate), I'd say the main thing here, beside the proportion in the ingredients, is the baking temperature: 10 minutes at 400°F and 40 minutes at about 330°F.

1 c. sugar
1 c. dark chocolate chips
200 gr cioccolata fondente
200 gr mandorle con la pelle
200 gr burro
5 uova
2 fialette di essenza di mandorle o 1
1 bustina vanillina

PROCEDIMENTO:
Tritare le mandorle con lo zucchero,sciogliere il cioccolato con il burro,sbattere i tuorli. Mescolare tutti gli ingredienti e aggiungere alla fine gli albumi montati a neve. Infornare in forno già caldo per 10 min a 200 gradi e per 40 min a 170 gradi.

cavoletto

Sorry I wanted to convert the ingredient list to volumetric system and got distracted! So, again, that would be: 1 c. sugar, 1 c. dark chocolate chips, 2c almonds, 1 stick + 6tbsp butter, 5 eggs, almond extract and vanilla extract. Procedure: mix the almonds with the sugar, melt the chocolate with the butter, beat the yolks. Mix everything and ad the beaten egg whites at last.