I have some chocolate and caramel flavored teas that my family does not like. Are there any drink recipies I can use them in?

asked by Adrian Hunley almost 4 years ago

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Why not give them to a food bank?

Adrian Hunley

That is where I got them. I can't afford to waste food. I think I will try a recipe I found for chocolate chai tea.

mstv

Do you like the flavor at all? If so, you could steep in cream (for whipping) or milk or half and half and then make pudding - like a butterscotch or chocolate pudding following a regular recipe. It would just boost the flavor, in my opinion.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Tea flavored a rice pudding nicely.

lapadia

I like making Ice Tea with these exact flavors, I like drink plain or with vodka = an Iced Tea Vodka "Martini" here is the recipe I make: https://lapadia.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/iced-chocolate-pu%E2%88%99erh-vanilla-caramel-refrigerator-tea/

Adrian, like Meg said, steeping milk and making rice pudding sounds like a great idea. I wanted to love chocolate tea, but I just don't.

There is a really good cornbread pudding on this site. Steeping the milk with either tea might be delicious.