🔕 🔔

Community pot lucks--any scheduled for Richmond, VA area?

When I read about Food52 in Food and Wine (or Bon Appetit...can't remember which) community potlucks were mentioned. I am new to the Richomond, VA area, love to cook and would like to meet some like-minded people. If it is on the site and I missed it, please point me to that area. Thanks!

asked by Catherine Shaw over 3 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

Hi Catherine, I'm sorry you haven't received a response to this yet. There isn't a spot on the site for community potlucks right now (other than starting a thread on the Hotline as you've done), but we'd love to be able to help facilitate the organizing of community gatherings -- the topic is on our radar to discuss!